We have long standing relationships with some of the largest snack food makers in the world, and for decades we have worked hand-in-hand with them to address the opportunities and challenges of this ever-changing market.
Evolving consumer demand for grab-and-go snacking options has driven packaging innovations. And a focus on more nutritious and flavorful options has spurred a wider variety of snack foods than ever before, as well as created a need for the incorporation of organic, non-GMO and allergen free ingredients.
We have all of the capabilities in-house to assist on any aspect of a project from enhancing the operational efficiency of your current facility to building a state-of-the-art greenfield plant.
Snack Food Products Include:
- Cookies and Baked Goods
- Ready-To-Eat Foods
Snack Project Experience:
- Large Batch Cook and Sequential Soak systems (LBCSS)
- Extrusion, dough handling, fryers, cutters, regrind systems
- Oil tank systems and piping
- Liquid and dry ingredient handling
- Allergen isolation
- Ingredient mixing and delivery systems
- Automation and controls
- Packaging systems for a wide range of formats
- Dust explosion prevention