- The company converted a former jams and jellies facility into a processing space for peanut butter.
- Dennis Group provided full design-build services for the project, which included building a complete renovation of the existing warehouse in addition to a large expansion to support a robust production line.
- A highly integrated vertical operation in excess of 100’ in height was constructed with a focus on gentle handling.
- A new rail infrastructure was added to receive shipments of peanuts and included an “in motion” scale for raw material tracking.
- Raw versus roast (HACCP) zoning was established to separate the high care and low care peanut processing spaces.
- The facility currently produces three types of peanut butter on this high speed production line.