- Dennis Group completed a master planning study for the layout of a grass roots facility to be built in Las Vegas. The scope of the project included:
- Developing a design basis for the new facility in terms of production and process system capacities
- Determination of building size to meet current and future needs
- Layout of the employee, process and utility areas of the facility including bulk liquid receiving by rail/truck
- Layout of rocess areas for batch and continuous emulsion systems, starch preparation, cooking operations for sauces, dry ingredient blending and line layouts for high speed retail glass, food service, bulk tub and portion control lines
- During the implementation phase of the project, Dennis Group provided complete building mechanical and electrical design, environmental design and permitting and coordination of architect, structural engineer, civil engineer activities for a 140,000 SF salad dressing plant.
- Segregated waste systems and stringent sanitary design requirements were key features of this project.