Our people are our number one asset and the reason Dennis Group has a reputation for delivering excellence. We were founded in an attic in 1987 by an engineer committed to five guiding principles: Be Responsible & Trustworthy; Be Fair; Deliver Value; Be Professional; and Build Lasting Relationships. With these principles as our guide and an entrepreneurial spirit at our core, every day our team members reach beyond the restraints of traditional roles and are rewarded for personal and collective success.
At Dennis Group, you will be part of a growing team that has one mission: creating the finest food and beverage production facilities in the world. Professionally, you will work with well-known international brands as well as incredible boutique firms on a wide range of exciting projects. Personally, you will develop relationships that last a lifetime and know that you are part of a larger community that is developing nutritious and sustainable solutions for feeding the world’s growing appetite.
For those seeking a rewarding challenge in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Management arena – no matter the stage of your career – your future may be here.
If you are a staffing agency or recruiter, please view our policy here.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Spending Account options
- Onsite or discounted fitness center memberships
- Open vacation program
- Paid sick and holiday time
- Company-sponsored social events and friendly competitions
- Annual performance bonus and profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) and ROTH 401(k) retirement savings options with annual employer contribution opportunities
- Short and long-term disability
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance offered at competitive rates
- Tax-advantaged Transportation Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Professional licensure and certification support
- Professional membership support
- Third-party training and seminar opportunities
The quest for knowledge is not a destination, but a lifelong journey. We encourage our team members to ask questions, challenge the status-quo, and take calculated risks every day. We promote lunch and learns, educational seminars, participation in trade shows and industry events as valuable tools for continuous improvement. We also offer:
Employees may receive reimbursement for tuition and fees related to pursuit of related degrees, along with fees for approved professional development courses, seminars, and conferences.
We'll reimburse the cost of exam prep materials and fees, as well as provide paid time off for exams. The company also pays for initial registration and annual renewals.
Active membership in professional trade organizations expands employee knowledge and expertise. Dennis Group offers company paid memberships in approved professional organizations.
Co-Ops and Internships
We were once in your shoes and are eager to develop the next generation. Dennis Group offers co-op and internship opportunities in a variety of disciplines. Click here if you are interested in hands-on experience working on projects for some of the largest food and beverage producers in the world.
Eight Global Office Locations
Dennis Group has offices strategically located across the United States in livable communities that are rich with cultural attractions, outdoor activities, and sporting events. We also have a growing international presence in Brazil, Portugal and Canada.
San Diego, California (Carlsbad)
Atlanta, Georgia (Duluth)
Battle Creek, Michigan
Salt Lake City, Utah
São Paulo, Brazil
São João da Madeira, Portugal