Position Summary and Essential Functions
The Commissioning, Qualification, Verification (CQV) Manager will travel and/or relocate to commercial industrial project sites. Successful candidates will aid in establishing project CQV success criteria and driving execution and completion of the project as part of a broad engineering, architectural and project management team. This position is client facing and a successful candidate will be a professional, self-motivated, and energetic individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Develop CQV success criteria
- Create and manage overall project schedule
- Lead risk assessment and mitigation
- Estimate and manage start-up materials
- Lead start-up activities
- Management of site, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Management of 3rd party equipment vendors/suppliers
- Track and communicate progress versus plan
- Generate and drive completion of project punch list
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Engineering; Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience with sanitary environments or the food industry a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office especially Microsoft Project
Travel or relocation on long term assignments to project sites throughout United States and Canada is required.
Compensation and Benefits
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans. Dennis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please reference CQV Manager and desired location when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.