Position Summary and Essential Functions
Dennis Group is currently seeking Construction Managers to travel and/or relocate to commercial industrial project sites. Successful candidates will aid in the management of construction project sites as part of a broad engineering, architectural and project management team.
- Establishes and manages site safety procedures
- Management of site, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assists in project management (development of project scope, budget and schedule)
- Coordinating the schedules and work of contractors for building and process disciplines
- Overseeing process & utility equipment installations
- Permitting, code and regulatory approval
- Change order administration
- Coordination of field engineering
- Adherence to project construction schedule and construction documents/specification
- Inspection coordination
- Management of facility start-up
- Manages 3rd party testing and inspection
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Industrial building systems
- Process utilities and/or process equipment installation a plus
- Construction job site control and project management
- Contractor/supplier management
- Safety and risk management (OSHA Certification preferred)
- Construction scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree; candidates without a minimum of a bachelor’s degree will NOT be considered
- Requisite proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with AutoCAD a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans. Dennis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Travel or relocation on long term assignments to project sites throughout United States and Canada is required.
How to Apply
Please reference Construction Manager when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.