Position Summary and Essential Functions
The Business Analyst will assist senior management with financial reporting, strategic planning, market research, M&A and international expansion analysis, along with providing general operational support. Exceptional candidates will be professional, self-motivated, well-organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a demanding environment. This position requires frequent interaction with senior managers, as well as outside partners, and the selected candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in an Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance and/or Engineering-related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience, including internships, in an engineering and/or business, financial or research analyst capacity
- Experience working with an architectural, engineering or construction management firm is a plus, but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary, including internationally
- Portuguese or Spanish language skills are a plus, but not required
Travel both nationally and internationally will be required as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans. Dennis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please reference Business Analyst when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.