Position Summary and Essential Functions
The Process Engineer will participate in the design and implementation of process equipment strategies as part of our engineering team as well as coordinating process activities with other discipline engineers within the organization. Candidates need to possess a fundamental understanding of mass balances, energy balance, and fluid transfer, as well as, problem analysis and attack skills. This position is client facing and a successful candidate will be a professional, self-motivated, and energetic individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Develop process design basis and select unit operations
- Prepare process flow & piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Prepare mass and energy balances
- Size and specify process and process utility equipment
- Equipment procurement and bid evaluation
- Assist project management with the development of project scope, budget and schedule for all process related work
- Help coordinate the schedules and work of contractors for process equipment installation
- Oversee process and utility equipment installations
- Start-up and commissioning
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Strong technical and writing skills
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting or working as a consulting process engineer is preferred
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus, but not required
Dennis Group executes projects throughout the U.S. and internationally. Travel requirements are project specific and variable but typically average 20-40%.
Compensation and Benefits
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans. Dennis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please reference Process Engineer and desired location when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.