Position Summary and Essential Functions
The Administrative Project Manager (APM) is in integral part of our project management team and plays a central role in all phases of project administration including:
- Project accounting, budgeting and cost management
- Preparation and administration of project bid packages
- Preparation and administration of vendor and subcontractor agreements
- Procurement of project services and equipment
- Preparation and maintenance of project reporting
- Assistance with project scheduling and permit preparation
- Project close-out
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Advanced Excel and strong Word skills; familiarity with MS Project as well as SharePoint, Viewpoint or Timberline is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Experience working in an architectural, engineering or construction management firm and an understanding of basic accounting principles are a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans. Dennis Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Positions being offered are both office and construction site based, the latter of which requires extended travel commitments. Applicants should state their travel preferences when applying for the position. All new hires, regardless of where the position is based, should expect to spend some time in both the office and the field during their first 18 months for training and development purposes.
How to Apply
Please reference APM and desired location when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.