Whether you are growing, harvesting, processing or packaging - Dennis Group has the in-house resources you need to take your project to the next level.
Want to see if Dennis Group is a good fit for your next cannabis project?
Please enter some brief contact information, and we'll be in touch shortly!
#1 In Food and Beverage.
Now In Cannabis.
For the last 30+ years, Dennis Group has worked exclusively in the food and beverage market, designing production systems - and the buildings that house them - for almost every conceivable market segment. Cannabis processors are manufacturing products ranging from flower, extracts, oil, distillates, concentrates, edibles, topicals and infusions. Each one has different processing and packaging requirements, and you need an engineering partner who has the experience that is well matched with your operations.
With 500 employees spanning eight domestic and global offices, we have the resources you need. We can do small-scale studies, full turnkey ground-up greenfields and everything in between. Plus we have specialized capabilities such as automation, packaging integration, and system modeling - all under one roof.
• Propagation through harvest
• Cutting rooms
• Automated plant transport and transplant
• Flooded vegetative floors
• Automated greenhouse systems
• Automated harvesting systems for:
Processing & Packaging
• Dry flower including pre-roll and jar packaging
• CO2 extract and cannabis-derived terpenes
• Specialized LPG concentrates
• High volume cryogenic ethanol extract for distillates
• Edible, infused, and concentrate product formulation and packaging
Wherever you are, we'll come to you.
With five domestic offices across the United States, and locations in Canada, South America, and Europe - we have local resources available on a global level.
Questions about getting started?
Drop us a line to find out how to get started!